Monday, January 11, 2016

More time in Goodlettsville

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a fun week. Elder Maxwell and I are staying in Goodlettsville for a third transfer. We had our last district meeting of the transfer this week and it went well. Elder Nez (trainer) is coming to serve in Madison and so we will serve in the same ward. That will be cool. Elder Nimmer is coming to the White House area which is not in my district, however, he has church at the same building as us. It will be fun to see them again. We taught a lot of people this week and invited seven people to be baptized.

There is a lot of nice people here. Hope all is well, keep truckin'.

7 For verily I say unto you that I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the light and the life of the world--a light that shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
8 I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not; but unto as many as received me gave I power to do many miracles, and to become the sons of God; and even unto them that believed on my name gave I power to obtain eternal life. (D&C 45)

Love Y'all,

Elder Blazzard

New Mission President Called for Tennessee Nashville Mission
Jared W. Stone from San Francisco California

No comments:

Post a Comment