Monday, April 11, 2016

The Road is Straight in the Gospel

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a fun week. We did all the regular service. We went down to Centerville this week and we had a member invite us to teach one of their friends. The lesson went really well as we taught both the restoration and the plan of salvation. She is reading the Book of Mormon and asked great questions. It was a good trip down to Centerville. We travel a lot. Sometimes I get sick of all the travel, the roads are not really straight, I have to make sure I look forward when we drive.

We had stake conference down in Franklin this Saturday and Sunday. They just refinished the gym floor, so the smell was bad I got a huge headache. It was a good conference though, they talked good about helping the missionaries and finding people for us to teach. We got transfer calls, I am staying in Fairview, but Elder Decker is going to Murray, KY. I will receive Elder Tracey. I do know him a little. It will be a fun ... new transfer. Have a good week and look forward to tomorrow for the Lord will work wonders.

Mosiah 8:18 Thus God has provided a means that man, through faith, might work mighty miracles; therefore he becometh a great benefit to his fellow beings.

Love,
Elder Blazzard

Artichoke Dinner

At the Stake President's House

No comments:

Post a Comment