Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Exhaustive Missionary Work That Will Persist

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a busy week and I am exhausted. I hope all is going well. We had four investigators at church this week which made the entire work for the week amazing. One of our investigators started the stop smoking workshop yesterday. She is doing great and comes to church every Sunday. We had a lot of member help this week and it has been fun working so close with the branch. We have a branch party coming up this Saturday, so while you all have a get together (Blazzard), so will I. We helped three people move this week and my back did well this time. I wasn't too happy about the heat and humidity though. I had to call TiWi, the car monitor system, because our unit in the mission vehicle has not been tracking our service since May. Oh well, it is always fun talking to tech support. Have a good week, love y'all.

Mosiah 27
25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state, to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his sons and daughters; 26 And thus they become new creatures; and unless they do this, they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God.


Love,

Elder Blazzard


No comments:

Post a Comment