Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bellevue

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, we are headed into the last week of the transfer period and it was a really good week. I went on exchanges with Elder Senatore (span-am missionary) with whom I was around him in Goodlettsville earlier this year. It was a fun exchange and it was fun to speak a little Spanish. We met some Muslims during our exchange. It is really great to talk with them and they are very open to learn more. We had some solid lessons this week as we taught a lot on the plan of salvation and the the great apostasy. I learned a lot. Fast Sunday was good ... we had a stake fast for missionary work. Hope y'all have a good week, love ya.

3 Nephi 9: 14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.


No comments:

Post a Comment