Monday, September 19, 2016

Final Week

Dear Family and Friends,

What a week! I went on two exchanges this week. First, I had Elder Draper come up to Pikeville with me on exchanges. W traveled, searching for a referral up the west mountain. We finally found the family and they were super nice. After that exchange and after district meeting in Jasper I went on exchanges up in Altamont with Elders Rock and Melville.

We met a lot of different people up there and it was a fun experience for me. The fall colors are really coming in and it is a site to see. It was a good week with a lot of work. Meetings on Sunday were inspirational.

I hope y'all had a good week as well. We almost had a homemade meal every night of the week, so I was happy of course. I am grateful for all that I have learned from my mission and I know that this work and Gospel of Jesus Christ are true.

Love,

Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment