Monday, October 5, 2015

Recognizing the Spirit and Helping Others to Do So

Dear Friends and Family,

General Conference was great. We have two more weeks of this transfer and I will probably be transferred. We had district meeting in Winchester where I gave a training on recognizing the spirit. That training went well. We have received some significant referrals from the Cowan Fall Festival where The Church had a booth. We have been contacting those throughout the week.  Those visits have been positive for the most part.

On Friday we tracted this scary road by the lake, it was 6 PM and dark and misty.  I was freaking out. At the end of the road there was this manor building/area and that image just did it for me. Good thing it turned out okay. I was saying prayers the whole time. The many investigators we have are progressing slowly but we are praying and planning hard to help them feel the spirit, hopefully some of them got to watch General Conference. We watched General Conference in Tullahoma Saturday and at a member's house Sunday.

Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

This act of just believing and having faith even against adversity has really grown my faith in my Savior.

Love, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment