Monday, October 26, 2015

Transfer to Goodlettsville

Dear Family and Friends,

What a week as I was transferred (white washed) into a new area serving in Goodlettsville, TN which is about 13 miles north of Nashville. My new companion is Elder Maxwell. He is from Sandy, Utah and has four brothers, three older and one younger. The first Sunday here was stake conference so we didn't get to meet our ward officially. Oh, the sisters left the apartment nice. We received a washer and dryer on Friday. The apartment has two bathrooms and is in a huge complex with a security gate.

We have one investigator that has a baptismal date. The work is good here and it reminds me of Murfreesboro with a lot of well-to-do folks. We drive a VW Jetta. We are in the Madison Stake and zone. The members here are real good to the missionaries. On Sunday, we went to a house to give a blessing and the home reminded me of grandma's and grandpa's. It was on the bank of the Cumberland river. Things are good and the days are flying by. John 15: 16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

 Love, Elder Blazzard





No comments:

Post a Comment