Monday, February 22, 2016

Last Week in Goodlettsville

Dear Family and Friends,

This was a busy and good week. I am being transferred this coming week to Fairview, Tennessee. The Fairview Branch goes to Dickson, Tennessee for Sunday meetings and church activities. This week went well though even though we witnessed a crazy driver in the mall parking lot one night. This guy jumped over four mediums, hit a sign, and brushed a tree. It was crazy. This guy just gunned it all over. He was probably drunk. We did some service for a member helping him redo part of the foundation of his house and put gravel on the driveway.

I got almost everything packed up and ready. Fairview is in the country and I am excited to go back to that kind of area for Spring. Our investigators our doing well. We have a part member family and one of them that is ready for baptism and we are finding better quality investigators. The work is good.  I loved going to the temple Friday. I feel sad that I will not be able to return to the temple for another six months. We went to Chik-fil-A for lunch afterwards thus making it a tradition to go after each temple visit. I will miss Elder Maxwell, my good friend. Hope y'all have a good week.

1 Corinthians 2: 10-11

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of Godknoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.


Love,
Elder Blazzard




No comments:

Post a Comment