Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Elder Bednar and the Work

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a good week of missionary work here in Fairfield, Tennessee. The mission wide meeting with Elder Bednar was great in that he put a great perspective on everything. I just wish I could have recorded it. Earlier in the week, we got haircuts for the meeting. The whole week was exciting and we had some good lessons with investigators and members. A few non-members came to a concert put on by the Redhead Express. It was a good concert, I enjoyed it. We have another concert planned for next Sunday night and I am really looking forward to it. We had a good lesson with a guy yesterday, I tried to ask him a lot of questions to get him to think a little deeper, I think I did a good job. I went on exchanges with Elder Daines in Franklin. It was a good exchange, but their a/c was out. It was a good week. Have a good week y'all.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Love,

Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment