Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Country Missionary

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a good week. On Tuesday, we had interviews with President Anderson. It was a quick meeting because it is just the four of us in this area. That night we had dinner then went to a lesson with the members and had a great lesson with this couple that has been investigating the church for a long time. I gave a talk yesterday. The talk centered on charity. I was the last speaker, so I filled the time with a twenty-five minute talk. It went well and I enjoyed it.

We had good lessons this week and five members came out with us this week to do visits and teach. Thursday we went down to Centerville. We took a dirt road which was muddy because it was raining. The road passes through a creek three times and by the second crossing we had to turn back because the water was moving too fast.

I am excited to hear from Elder Bednar this week. Hope y'all have a good safe week.


2 Nephi 4:34 O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

Love, Elder Blazzard



No comments:

Post a Comment