Wednesday, July 6, 2016

End of June Post

27 June 2016

Dear Family And Friends,

This morning we helped move a cabinet for some members with the help of the Dickson elders. It was a great week as Michelle got baptized Saturday and confirmed Sunday. It was a great experience and the services and reception went very well. She brought her non-member sister to the baptism. We got a lot done this week and we did a lot of service. I helped make this stone mosaic. We had to pour the concrete in to the mold and everything, it was hard work. In the end the pattern looked nice and was well laid out.

This is President and Sister Andersen's last week. They leave Thursday. President Stone will come in the next day. President Andersen will make the decisions on this next transfer which is next week. Time is still flying.

Hope y'all have a good week, my scripture this week is 2 Nephi 4:19 And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have trusted.

Love,

Elder Blazzard





No comments:

Post a Comment