Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Last Transfer

Dear Family and Friends,

It was a great week and I have some transfer news.  I am being transferred to the Nashville Zone and will serve in Bellevue which is just 20 miles away. It should be great. I had a good last week. It is sad that I am leaving this great area. I loved it very much and very sad to go. I am excited to be close to Nashville again.

We did a lot of service this week, and taught some great lessons. I hope the move went well. It sounded very busy and I was glad I didn't have to help with this one, just kidding.

My scripture this week is, Mosiah 29:12
 12 Now it is better that a man should be judged of God than of man, for the judgments of God are always just, but the judgments of man are not always just.

Love,
Elder Blazzard



No comments:

Post a Comment