Monday, November 17, 2014

Getting Transferred to Kentucky

Dear Friends and Family,

This week in Murfreesboro was cold, it was even snowing today. I will be going to Calvert City, Kentucky this next transfer. I will miss Murfeesboro and the ward, they feed us so much. We obtained our best numbers this week and it was hard. Our zone completed over one hundred member-present lessons, so that is awesome. I am pretty nervous about going to Kentucky. It is a very small town. My companion and I went to a dinner at a member's home this week and their son just departed on his mission, they made us write to him for payment of the dinner, that was really cool. I went on exchanges with a zone leader, Elder Zabriskie, I had to run the area for a day and it was challenging.  I got through it and even contacted a solid new investigator, so that is good. Did I tell you that when I gave my talk in church last week an Area-Seventy and the Stake President where present? I am very excited to start a new transfer and go to Kentucky. I hope all is going well, love you all.

Love,
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment