Monday, November 3, 2014

It is cold ...

Dear Friends and Family,

This week the weather was freezing, but I worked through it. We are teaching so many people, but few want to continue to be taught. I think one investigator is close to getting baptized. She knows the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it is Another Testament of Jesus Christ.

The weather here is changing quickly and it is getting a lot colder. Members are so nice. They feed us so much, like every night. I am serving in Blackman (Murfreesboro) is rated one of the best school districts in America so, it brings in a lot of rich people. So tracking is getting boring now, but what is exciting is just talking to people everywhere, that is where we have the most success.

There are so many leaves and the trees here are just beautiful. It is exciting to see the growth of the church in Tennessee. The Church is building many new buildings to hold all the new members.

from BYU Football FB Page
The BYU Football fireside (before the BYU vs. Middle Tennessee State game) was interesting and it was great to hear the testimonies of the players. They also did a question and answer session.

The more I fill my head with scriptures and conference talks the easier it is to talk to and teach people. I am glad that I have so much time to read and study.

Love,

Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment