Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Special - Winchester, Tennessee

Dear Family and Friends,

It was transfer week and I was moved to Winchester, TN. I live in Decherd which is a neighboring town. We drive a red Toyota Corolla 2012. Our apartment is nice and clean. On Wednesday we had district meeting in Altamont which is west going up "the mountain." It is a good forty-five minute drive. For lunch we went to a local burger joint. It was good, but it reminded me of Spirit Lake.
We meet in a funeral home for church, yes, an actual funeral home. We had dinner at a member's home. They showed us all these sweet guns. The members here are very nice and neighborly. They are all hoping and working on getting their own actual building built in the area.
The weather is getting hot and it is humid and sticky. Our apartment is gross because all my clothing and sheets are always a little damp. It is a good thing we have a washer and dryer. I loved Skyping with the fambam. Thanks Mom and Dad for the encouraging  words.
A member here gives us free food at his gas station. I am going to get fatter. I guess I will just work harder to off set it.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11)

Love, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment