Monday, May 4, 2015

One Transfer Wonder - Nashville, Tennessee

Dear Friends and Family,

I had a week of exchanges. On Monday, after P-day, I went out with one of the zone leaders and Elder Powell went to their area. It was a fun exchange, doing the bus thing by myself. I made us walk a lot...the zone leader was not too happy:). I got to do some cooking this week; it was great and relaxing. We have been teaching this black couple like every other day, they are so wonderful. The wife is pregnant and will be baptized after she delivers in July.
On Friday, Elder Ashton came with Elder Powell and I. It was fun to be his companion again for a little bit. This less active we have been teaching is now fully reactivated.
So now the news...we got transfer calls and I am being transferred. So much fun to be moving again - not! Four weeks in Nashville is all I get I guess. It was an awesome transfer though, the branch was so good to me. I gave a little farewell testimony on Sunday.
Thanks for y'all's prayers and support.
10 ¶Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - Isaiah 41:10

Love,

Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment