Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanks Be To God

Dear Family and Friends,

This was a good week. On Monday, we helped a member paint his house. The member is moving soon. On Tuesday, we worked at the Bishop's Store House. I went on exchanges with Elder Wright. My companion, Elder Maxwell, gave a training Wednesday. Brother Ford took us to Cook Out afterwards. We talked to our investigator family this week and they are doing well. They treat us like family and the mom has a hard time letting go of her old church. We helped paint some more on Saturday. Sunday we went to a investigator's church. It was a Methodist church. Then right after that we hurried to our church which is at 1 pm. This week was busy and that is good. My prospective is always changing and I am so thankful for the experiences I have gone through on my mission so far. I hope I don't lose faith in finding people to teach. People in the city are a little mean and distant, but we always find one who is ready, so thanks be to God.

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalms 119)

Love,
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment