Monday, November 16, 2015

The Hard Lessons

Dear Family and Friends,

This week went well. We had a lot of hard lessons including people throwing their garbage at us. I really seemed like lesson after lesson we would have issues. A guy even prophesied that my companion and I would leave the church and unite the saints at last (sic?). I read a lot in the Book of Mormon this week including King Benjamin's speech. It really built my faith in the Book of Mormon. Elder Zwick come and spoke to us. It was very, very powerful. The scripture this week I am ponderizing is D&C 35:15 And the poor and the meek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be looking forth for the time of my coming, for it is nigh at hand.

Thanks for the support and love, love y'all. I know that Joseph Smith restored the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and that he is a prophet of God, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Love,

Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment