Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Week - Transfers - Elder Nimmer

Dear Family and Friends,

This Christmas week was great, being able to talk with family and be with members of the branch. The highlight of this week was transfer calls. I will be staying in Calvert City another transfer, Elder Ashton is going to Hopkinsville. I will be receiving Elder Nimmer. I am excited to start my third transfer of my mission. Yesterday, on Sunday Elder Ashton and I gave talks, his on humility and mine on charity. The branch will miss Elder Ashton, because he helped open the branch back (to ft missionaries) in July of this year. So on Tuesday we will go down to Nashville for transfer meeting. Thanks for the gifts and the support and prayers.

Love,

Elder Blazzard


1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you, my friends Sidney and Joseph, your families are well; they are in mine hands, and I will do with them as seemeth me good; for in me there is all power.

2 Therefore, follow me, and listen to the counsel which I shall give unto you.

3 Behold, and lo, I have much people in this place, in the regions round about; and an effectual door shall be opened in the regions round about in this eastern land.

4 Therefore, I, the Lord, have suffered you to come unto this place; for thus it was expedient in me for the salvation of souls.

5 Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men;

6 For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say.

7 But a commandment I give unto you, that ye shall declare whatsoever thing ye declare in my name, in solemnity of heart, in the spirit of meekness, in all things.
D&C 100:1-7

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/100?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment